2HeadS Contest: Self-Portrait
2HeadS challenges you for its first contest!
2HeadS was founded by Gonzalo Bénard, the editor, when his works of photography started being lectured in several universities, with the aim to help and guide students of photography/emerging photographers. It soon became a reference and after 4 months the feedback and number of readings was already magnificent from all over the world.
Now, on its 6th month, 2HeadS challenges you with its first contest!
– submissions – April 1st to April 30th 2013
– winners’ announcement – May 30th 2013
– Submissions should be sent to this email.
– Maximum number of submissions per photographer is 3 photos (within 1 email only).
– Photographs should be sent in 72Dpi, max length: 900pixels.
– Make a statement with your self-portrait: be honest!
– Be Creative!
– Interestingness, Quality and Composition along with Aesthetic are a must!
B da Best!
> Important essays you should read:
The Portrait I. a brief history of.
The Portrait II: or how to face it.
The Conspiracy of the Triangle
Flip the Compo!
Creativity. The Immediate Long Term.
What Makes a Good Photograph? (part I)
What Makes a Good Photograph? (part II)
The Conspiracy of the Brain
Feel free to comment, ask or share any article on 2HeadS everytime you feel that you can add something interesting and positive to the articles.